Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
According to the shop manual it is behind the right side cover. I am not near my bike to verify/find. I will check Thursday.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Based on shop manual it is the red connector taped to the wire loom with black tape. Cut the tape and remove the blank connector and install the gear indicator. I have an order in for a white LED version. Auto part Fuel line Engine Wire Vehicle

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
290 Posts
I used the following clamp from Lowe's to put my 12v adapter on my handlebar:

Shop The Hillman Group 2-Count 1" Black Rubber Lined Clamps at Lowes.com

Couple that with a small piece of flat steel with a single hole drilled to mount a screw through and bingo.. I used the clamp for mounting my 12v adapter to the handlebars in my Phantom.. well worth the $1.40 and some flat black touch-up paint..

·
Registered
152 Posts
Based on shop manual it is the red connector taped to the wire loom with black tape. Cut the tape and remove the blank connector and install the gear indicator. I have an order in for a white LED version. View attachment 2695

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app[M/QUOTE]

Digging up a very old thread. Where did you get the gear indicator? Any pics of the mounting? Can you see the white LED in bright sunlight OK? I am thinking maybe red but what the he'll do I know,,,,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.