Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I bought a Honda Shadow 750 Spirit 2005, I just noticed the rear seat looks odd. It's too narrow, can someone advise if this is actually a rear seat or an extention?

Also, if anyone looking to sell saddlebags or Mustang seat, please let me know.
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

· Registered
2008 Honda Shadow Aero 750
620 Posts
Hello,

I bought a Honda Shadow 750 Spirit 2005, I just noticed the rear seat looks odd. It's too narrow, can someone advise if this is actually a rear seat or an extention?

Also, if anyone looking to sell saddlebags or Mustang seat, please let me know. View attachment 306299
Yes
My husband has a spirit and I have the aero. His seat is thin. It's a sport model. I much prefer my aero

· Registered
16 Posts
Not sure if it's the angle, but that seat DOES look odd. The driver portion is wider, and the passenger portion is more narrow, than a stock seat. Looking at it further, the mounting bolts don't appear to be in the correct spot, either. That seat may be modded and recovered, or may be off an entirely different bike. I have an 02 Spirit and can provide pics and measurements of seat if you want to compare to stock.

· Registered
2008 Honda Shadow Aero 750
620 Posts
Not sure if it's the angle, but that seat DOES look odd. The driver portion is wider, and the passenger portion is more narrow, than a stock seat. Looking at it further, the mounting bolts don't appear to be in the correct spot, either. That seat may be modded and recovered, or may be off an entirely different bike. I have an 02 Spirit and can provide pics and measurements of seat if you want to compare to stock.

Now that you point it out I agree. My husbands has 1 mounting bolt at the back and altho it is very narrow it isnt as.pointed as that one is

1 - 6 of 6 Posts