Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
they make a number of side cars from different companies some sizes require 1000 cc but there is this company

The Texas Sidecar Co.

this one list the mounts for 750 shadow for a side car so guessing the also sell side car that will fit

DMC Sidecars has hundreds of motorcyle to sidecar mounts! | DMC Sidecars

there are others as well just do searches or can buy one already fitted to different type of bike

Ural Motorcycles Website, Russian Sidecar Motorcycles

Royal Enfield Custom Bullet with Sidecar. Cozy Sidecar for your Classic British Motorcycle

·
Registered
9 Posts
Check out Texas Side Cars. They list the VT600 on their application chart. Price is approx $3500.00. You may also want to check Velorex, TAmpa, FL.
They list 4 models and their prices range from $2899.00 to $3999.00.

Trike Conversion Kits range from $2495.00 to in excess of $10,000.00 depending on the manufacturer.

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
18,713 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
thought i'd share these pictures....
i had been thinking about a sidecar myself and had never seen one on a shadow before and to my surprise i was walking out of a bank and saw the unmistakable lines of a shadow aero drive by with a sidecar so of course i chased it down.

not sure if the gentleman is on the forum but he was nice enough to stop and chat about his setup and let me take pictures.

i believe it was a 98 aero 1100 with a 1930s era bmw sidecar
the lines of the sidecar especially from behind flowed so nicely with the aero. aside from some serious mcguyvering to install the sidecar i don't have much more info

enjoy!!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.