Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi honda runners ... I would like to introduce my bike as it complete unknown to you.. I have a steed vas springer and I bought it new at the end of 2000 . So far I have 30000 km and no problems. During this time my beauty has been taken thousands of photos from tourists as many as the colossus of rhodes island. :) Rhodes is the only place in Greece exclude Athens where you can find so many vls ( about 15). Vls has a unique stile because of the frond fork (Harley type ) but I think the same, even more than the night train springer.. The only one prob that I made it from my self when I tried to install rear fenders turn lights... By mistake I broke the flasher unit of the bike . Then I tried to search for this part and I realized that this type of flasher with 7 pins got only vls. I found the manuals from shadow vlx which has the same specs but no luck. All shadows steeds etc have 3 pin flashers. Does anybody know where can I find service repair manual or at least part finder for my vls ? Sorry for writing a lot :( :) :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts