Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I’m John just joined the forum is there anybody out there in the UK that can suggest where I can get a decent front wheel for my Honda Vt 750 750 shadow please thank you in advance

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome John!
Are you looking for an OEM front wheel or an aftermarket wheel? Unfortunately I am not in the UK but wanted whom ever may respond that IS in the UK to have a better idea of what you are looking for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome John!
Are you looking for an OEM front wheel or an aftermarket wheel? Unfortunately I am not in the UK but wanted whom ever may respond that IS in the UK to have a better idea of what you are looking for.
Hi Coolerman Thanks for responding I would want a aftermarket Wheel it is basically to tidy it Up because of the rust that has accumulated I’ve looked at eBay they seem rusted on there so I might as well buy a new one but in the UK the Honda original wheels or £725 too much

·
Registered
2003 VT1100C Spirit
1,193 Posts
Howdy JOHN 5063!

I can offer no help you on your wheel quest other than to say good luck!

I did see a new front wheel for an '03 VT750 ACE selling for about $357 (or £279) here...
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

They do ship internationally.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Is that the 17" rim? Don't see a VT750C6 in our listings. If so you can buy the rim separate and relace the spokes, the VT750C rim only sells for approx $75

Item #11 here:

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
19,357 Posts
Did you check ebay in the UK ?

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Ah,,, though as he states it's a 2007 model. could the 6 be the sixth year of production for that model instead? Not sure I'll ever understand Hondas numbering systems.

And the spokes I believe are a stainless alloy so should polish up nicely if you just replace the rim.. Much easier out of the wheel, however I've learned to use polishing compound on women's hose to polish spokes on the bike. 1 full rotation around and work the ends back and forth. And you could polish out the hub at the same time.

Reactions: Troy Jollimore
1 - 12 of 12 Posts