Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello.i bought a wolie bad boy air horn for my 750aero.they say to wire it up with a rely.i would like to wire it just to the wires on the factory horn.what do you guys think any help would be great.im not much good when it comes to wiring .thanks

·
Registered
815 Posts
Didn't the bab boy come with a relay? I know my Stebel nautilus came with a 30 amp relay so they will pull some heavy amp's and should be on their own fuse. Really simple to hook up the relay. Same as this but will have air horn on end instead of the double horns shown. Relay 85 would be one of the OEM horn wires plus side and Relay 86 would be same OEM horn wire minus side. Only need to use 1 horn wire.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Or, you could order a wiring harness from Gonzo that makes installing your Wolo pretty much "plug-n-play":

Introducing the

Scroll down to the Stebel wiring harness - works for the Wolo as well. Plus, Gonzo offers a $5.00 discount for HondaShadow.net members if you PM him through the board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.