Honda Shadow Forums banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
I tried to set up a ride a few months ago before the end of the season but I couldnt make it happen.
Just was thinking about a ride to the nmcm motorcycle musme in rendials ( I think thats right) in the spring. Or hocking hills or black water fall in wv.
Love to get a lot of guy togather and take off. Ps I go 2 up most the time unless im working.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
39 Posts
Swe-eet Ace- I would definatley do the Hocking Hills area. My wife and I are planning on riding to WV this spring or summer as well. My father in law passed away and he was born in WV. His wishes were for his ashes to be spread down there. Keep in touch with me as time gets closer. I am trying to arrange a local memorial ride for him as well, as he had quite a few friends that rode quite freq. with him.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Swe-eet Ace- I would definatley do the Hocking Hills area. My wife and I are planning on riding to WV this spring or summer as well. My father in law passed away and he was born in WV. His wishes were for his ashes to be spread down there. Keep in touch with me as time gets closer. I am trying to arrange a local memorial ride for him as well, as he had quite a few friends that rode quite freq. with him.
Depending upon the timing I may head down with you... Pm me when ever you get details.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Haha! Definitely will be sunny and at least 75! Ill post back when time gets closer. Thanks guys

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm just north of Lima, Ohio. My bike is put up for the winter. It will be out in February to go to Florida. Not sure if I should use an open or enclosed trailer. I know it will be nasty around here but as soon as I hit good weather, My wife will be pulling a trailer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mount Gilead here. I'm up for a ride anytime. pretty dismal today though. I'm waiting on the skating rink to form after all this rain freezes.

ya if we can find a descent day for a little spin, definitely will get a hold of ya. Right now all I'm seeing is cold!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Anyone from ohio participating in the ride on may 23rd-26th . Tail of the dragon ride down to N.C. ? Gonna be my first long trip, and riding two up with my wife. Just curious if anyone else from the area is interested.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Anyone from ohio participating in the ride on may 23rd-26th . Tail of the dragon ride down to N.C. ? Gonna be my first long trip, and riding two up with my wife. Just curious if anyone else from the area is interested.
That funny this come up because I just saw that myself. Its 9 hours to get there from here. Im thinking about it my self.
If all plays well ill head down 2 up tho wife be with me thinking of moveing down there.

PS WHO EVER WANT TO GO TO WV TO BLACK WATER FALLS. Pm me so we can get a date going ill have to take time off but it be well worth it on the mm service we was talking about.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.