Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow.... What a voice! Remember this song from back in the early 70's? Why don't they make music like this anymore? The lyrics to this song are so touching and right from the heart.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
I agree 100%. Back then there was some great music. The only thing that comes close to the oldies is some of the country music now. The crap they listen to today doesn't hold a candle to the old ones, that's for sure.
Back then there was some heart and soul to the music. Now all ya hear is rap ( which should'nt even be catigoized as music) and screaming rock that you can't even understand what they are saying. Give me the classic rock or oldies any day.

·
Registered
23,170 Posts
I agree 100%. Back then there was some great music. The only thing that comes close to the oldies is some of the country music now. The crap they listen to today doesn't hold a candle to the old ones, that's for sure.
Back then there was some heart and soul to the music. Now all ya hear is rap ( which should'nt even be catigoized as music) and screaming rock that you can't even understand what they are saying. Give me the classic rock or oldies any day.
So are you saying you actually understood what Robert Plant was wailing on about?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts