Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Honda Shadow Spirit VT1100C
3,398 Posts
Hey

well the The diagram on the upside of the box clearly stats that it is in fact for the fan I installed a switch with a fuse and it works perfectly......... now I am really done ✅ no need to be a dick we get it your the coolest ever lame
Actually, the diagram on the upside of the box clearly states that it is NOT for the fan.

·
Premium Member
2000 Honda Shadow Spirit VT1100C
3,398 Posts
Hey

well the The diagram on the upside of the box clearly stats that it is in fact for the fan I installed a switch with a fuse and it works perfectly......... now I am really done ✅ no need to be a dick we get it your the coolest ever lame
My problem is that I'm not as nice as the guys who you are insulting. They are able to take your insults and take the high road and even though they are correct in their advice to you, be able to take your insulting them with a grain of salt.

I'm not like them. So take your bike, the problems you are having with it, and your attitude that you know more than the guys giving you 100% correct advice and find some other forum where you can be the resident expert without even knowing how to read a fuse box diagram. You'll go far.

Good riddance, loser.

·
Premium Member
1999 Shadow 750 ACE VT750CD3 Modified
3,130 Posts
Well @Chuck_Michigan almost like an old time ShadowRiders style response there.
I try to be nice, but it is difficult it runs against my grain too.
Thanks for proxy venting for me. (-;

21 - 24 of 24 Posts