Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its like a week away until hotchicks borego ride.......

how many people have decided to go, I got the day off work, have the girlfriends permission to be gone all day

and i am getting pretty excited about a group ride

so who else ????

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nooooooo..................we can have no talk of rain for saturday. I've done the planning for these things before, so I know how time consuming it can be.

Plus a lot of people believe it's the ride leaders responsibility to make sure they have fun, so it adds stress. ( I believe it's each riders responsibility to enjoy themselves)

so my hat is off to hotchick......and many thanks for taking the time to plan this

·
Registered
151 Posts
No, it is NOT going to rain!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mwilson said:
I would like to join in on this ride,any idea how long it will take to get to the starting location? I will be leaving from westminster. :D
a conservative realistic time for me is about an hour and ten minutes, but I usually hang at the speed limit.

you are, I believe 25 minutes north of me. I am one of those that generally gives myself plenty of buffer time in case of traffic or anything, but if ya wanna meet let me know

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll probably be leaving mission viego/lake forest around 8:30 am

·
Registered
109 Posts
mwilson said:
I would like to join in on this ride,any idea how long it will take to get to the starting location? I will be leaving from westminster. :D
Yahoo says about 1 hour 15 minutes from Westminster.

mountain bike mike is in Hacienda Heights.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
unfortunately.......no matter what time of day, or day of the week, the 5 near san clemente, right after dana point can get congested.

from me to oceanside,its about 40 to 45 minutes, plus an extra 10 to 15 on the 76.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts