Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Well, I purchased my first motorcycle (a black and chrome '07 Spirit 1100) back in late June. I love it. Picked her up the night I finished my Rider Safety Course. My dad thought I was crazy because before I rode the Spirit the only other bike I had ridden was a Rebel 250 in the course. BIIIIIIIIIG jump there! I was in love.

My scoot came with a Switchblade detachable windshield, luggage rack, and cover. I paid $1 for every mile on the odometer. She only had 3,500 miles! The previous owner hurt his neck and was unable to ride. While I was out on the test ride my pops told him I returned from Afghanistan 2 weeks prior and it prompted him to cut me a hell of a deal!

Anyways, that's my [short] story!

Thanks for listening/reading. I look forward to sharing tips :D, struggles :-x, and bloody knuckles :shock: with y'all.

FreakShow

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome. get some pics up of your bike so we can see that thing! black and chrome! :p

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
in part!..
Hey there,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

FreakShow
so then you knew you were supposed to post pics of yer scoot right? and yet you didnt?..lol...well,anyhow,welcome to the forum and welcome home from Afghan...congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Touche!

Yeah, I know I'm supposed to post some pics up of the Motor Horse but every time the weather's cooperated enough when I've had time I end up turning her on and running her instead of snapping pics! I'm gonna give her a good cleaning and polishing and snap some photos here in 2 weekends.

Hopefully y'all can forgive me for my heinous crime!

FreakShow

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ask and you shall receive!

FreakShow

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Welcome Freak! Bike looks GREAT! Best colors available, Black and Chrome:p
Coop

·
Registered
776 Posts
Sa-weeeeet!!! Have fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.