Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to the site. My name is Chris. I just bought a 2000 Aero 1100 in January and I'm really looking forward to the coming riding season.

My other bike is a 95 Magna V45.

I used to work for Harley-Davidson, but now I'm employed by Moose International at Mooseheart, IL.

This year I've been given the opportunity to help organize and enlarge the annual Blessing Of The Bikes event that is hosted at the Mooseheart campus, now in its 4th year.

This year we're not only raising funds for the kids at Mooseheart, but I've made St. Jude Children's Hospital an additional beneficiary.

I'd like to post additional info about the event, but being new to the site, I'm not sure what the preferred method is on the site.

Can I add an address to the Moose Rider site in forums?

Hope to hear from local interested folks.

Chris

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome Chris,
Congrats on the new Aero and welcome to the site..
Please feel free to post additional info about the blessing or other links connected with the Moose. You can check more info at the home page but if it is motorcycle related it won't be a problem. Join us next Sunday for breakfast and the motorcycle show.
Norm

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ditto, welcome to the site. Norm is our local quasi moderator here for the Chicago area riders. Look forward to having you join in on some of the rides this year,

Good luck with the Aero. I had a Shadow ACE Tourer, but went with a 1800 Goldwing this past year. Again, look forward to riding.

Take care and see you on the road.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome!

I missed the McCormick Place show, but intend on going to the Rosemont show this weekend.

I have a feeling I'm gonna like riding the Aero, though I think I will do some mods to my Magna...floorboards, controls, wind screen and maybe replace the front fender with something bigger.

If any of you are curious about the Moose Riders, visit mooserider.com. There's a link to info about the annual blessing, and past rides and events.

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts