Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered a pro-s hypercharge and corbra slashcut classic pipes for my 750 Spirit. Any words of wisdom out there on the installation and what to expect in performance.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Performance is going to suck unless you have already installed and setup the carbs with the appropriate jet kit.

Once it's all jetted right you will see about a 10% overall HP and torque improvement maybe a little more, but the bike will have a much better powerband and be overall more fun to ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
cbjr0256 is 100% right. I have the hard chrome shorty pipes and the Hurricane hyper charger and I put the stage 3 jet kit in mine. Wow what a difference, but I do warn you, if you have never messed with the spirit carb set up I would let a dealer install them because I did it myself and the carbs were out of sink, the bike spit and sputtered in the mid to upper rpm range. Once I got the carbs re sinked though it was smooth sailing from there. Good luck brother

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KURYAKYN ProS Hypercharger

Thanks for the input so far. I am going to let the dealer install the hypercharger. The hyper is kuryakyn and the adapter mount is from thunder mfg. and comes with jets. Does anyone know if that will be sufficient rejetting for the hyper and the pipes or do you think a seperate jet kit would be needed. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts