Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to put a hypercharger on my 2007 Shadow Spirit VT1100c? I've looked around every where, and cannot find one for my bike. If anyone knows a web page where I can order one, I'll gr8tly appreciate it. Thank You

·
Super Moderator
6,531 Posts
Jason8284 said:
Is it possible to put a hypercharger on my 2007 Shadow Spirit VT1100c? I've looked around every where, and cannot find one for my bike. If anyone knows a web page where I can order one, I'll gr8tly appreciate it. Thank You
Jason,
I think you can but it's only for looks.......Not functional.
Phil

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that one, I don't want one for looks. Any1 know if they make them for this bike

·
Registered
943 Posts
from my research......no, other than pipes and rejetting, there doesnt seem to be performance mods for this bike, but if you find some cool stuff, let me know

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yea....that is the only downside to this bike IMO. :( I knew that going in but it sure didnt deter me from getting this bike. With the breather under the seat and the way the carbs are you can't add on an aftermarket kit. I'm sure Honda had their reasons. I know there has been attempts but it took some moola and ingenuity to do it. Gonzo has fabricated a breather for his 1100 but had to go to a Mikuni single carb I believe. Yea...this bike would really spank if you could open it up. I added pipes and a jet kit along with a K&N filter and had modest gains but nothing what it could have gotten with a Thunder kit like I had on my VLX :twisted:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.