Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Honda Shadow RS
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Honda Shadow RS exhaust pipes. They are in very good condition, with only about 6,000 miles on them. They have had the baffles removed by the previous owner, so they are a little louder than stock. They would be IDEAL for anyone who owns a Shadow RS model, but wishes their pipes were a little bit louder. Since this is a stock exhaust system, it is very simple to swap out. There are only 8 bolts for attachment. I have enclosed pics from every angle to give you the best look I can at them. There are a few marks on them just from average usage. I am asking $195 for them, which if you have priced anything else is a real bargain. Let me know if interested. They can be picked up locally, and I am in the Youngstown ohio area, not very far from both Cleveland and Akron Ohio, or Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Thanks, rj

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Honda Shadow RS
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was really hoping to sell them locally. I cant really say what condition they would arrive in if they get shipped across the country, plus shipping would be very expensive, offsetting the low price that I am asking for them.

·
Registered
2013 Honda Shadow RS
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Ricky, I may be interested in your exhaust system if it's still available. I have a 2007 Honda Shadow VT750/VT400 and im looking for an exhaust system. Ive spoken with Vance &Hines and they are no longer manufacturing systems for the Shadow.

david: [email protected],net
They have been sold ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts