Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading through my insurance coverage, and as part of my comprehensive coverage I noticed this little gem:

"Loss caused by missiles, falling
objects, fire, theft or larceny, explosion, earthquake,
windstorm, hail, water, flood, malicious mischief or
vandalism, and riot or civil commotion is covered."

Missiles! Let's go, boys!

·
Registered
776 Posts
I think that, by missles, they mean objects thrown, such as bricks. I guess that damage from a Tomahawk might be covered, either way!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Lord! If I've been a bit careless on my bike up till now, WATCH OUT! I'm gonna go looking for a tsunami caused earthquake in a war zone during a student riot and ride my bike straight through it. (But I did add the missle detector mod last week, so I'm good there)

YEE HA!

·
Registered
110 Posts
by stark suit is on back order.

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Just searched my insurance paperwork and discovered my insurance will NOT pay for damage caused by nuclear reaction or radiation. However, they will pay for damage caused by contact with an animal (including a bird); explosion or earthquake; fire; malicious mischief or vandalism; missiles or falling objects; riot or civil commotion; theft or larceny; or windstorm, hail, water, or flood.

So what if the damage is caused by a nuclear warhead? Would that create a nuclear reaction they would not cover, or would they opt to cover it as a missile? I'm so confused.

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Just searched my insurance paperwork and discovered my insurance will NOT pay for damage caused by nuclear reaction or radiation. However, they will pay for damage caused by contact with an animal (including a bird); explosion or earthquake; fire; malicious mischief or vandalism; missiles or falling objects; riot or civil commotion; theft or larceny; or windstorm, hail, water, or flood.

So what if the damage is caused by a nuclear warhead? Would that create a nuclear reaction they would not cover, or would they opt to cover it as a missile? I'm so confused.

If you want to have some fun, send an email to your insurance company with that question on it. Be dead serious when they call you for clarification. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
If you want to have some fun, send an email to your insurance company with that question on it. Be dead serious when they call you for clarification. :mrgreen:
How can I be dead and be serious at the same time? Wouldn't that make me seriously dead? To call the insurance company in that condition would require that I be a zombie.:shock:

·
Registered
194 Posts
How can I be dead and be serious at the same time? Wouldn't that make me seriously dead? To call the insurance company in that condition would require that I be a zombie.:shock:

You mean seriously UNdead! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
776 Posts
I'm with Ace of Clubs...just send them your handle grip (or something you don't use, like a rear-view mirror or turn signal) and see if they pay on the claim of a missle strike! I can visit you in jail for your insurance fraud charges if you get caught.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Man I should have checked my policy before I left for Afghanistan last week maybe I could have brought the Sporty, then again the Army would have been really gay about it. (plus I don't think war zones are covered)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.