Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
This thread is interesting perspective in personalities. First of all buy the bike YOU like, there is an emotional connection, it is not just transportation. There are a lot of bikes I would like to own not all Honda and a couple are even HD. Given that I have some sympathy for Halifax and his views.

I can not speak for al HD people or HD stores but my experience with my local HD store is they are a bunch of arrogant snobs that treat my like I am priveledged to come in and look at their product. I would not buy any make bike from these people.

On the lighter side this past winter I was looking for some gloves that came up my arm. I could not find any I liked so I stopped at the HD store (against a promise I made myself). The lady handed me a pair that was just what I wanted. I asked the price and she said $185.00. I laughed and she smugly told me they were HD gloves. I showed her the tag that said "made in China" and left the store.

· Registered
116 Posts
Take the argument regarding trucks. You will find heated/ passionatearguments about whose brand is “the best”. Metric .vs domestic. Domestic .vs domestic.You could argue that Chevymakesthe most advanced truck onthe market forthe last 30 years or that Ford hasthe most sales year over year or argue Toyotas dependability. I wanted a Dodge because I thinkthey make a better looking rig than any other brand that sounds like a truck and not a Nissan Leaf.You might disagree with my reasoning but I could care less. I like what I like andyou like whatyou like
HEY, Chevy is the best truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.