Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
416 Posts
LOL. This entire threads reminds me of the Playstation fanboys getting on Xbox forums and asking "Which is better? PS3 or Xbox 360?" and then flaming anyone who votes for the Xbox.

If you have a Harley, WTF are you doing on a Honda owner's forum?
I mean, you dont see me on a Harley Owners forum....wonder why?? Mostly because I DONT OWN A HARLEY.

Im not saying you arent welcome to this forum - its an open forum. But to come on here and then get into an argument over which is better is freaking RIDICULOUS. This is a HONDA sight. 98% of the members are going to be biased towards HONDA since they own HONDAS. And the few Harley owners on here prove the point, being biased towards their HARLEYS.

We are humans. Humans are biased creatures. Quit arguing over a completely subjective opinion, as it is a waste of energy.

· Registered
416 Posts
Well, after 9 pages, Ive got to hand this "win" to Halifax. I think he has made numerous good points, and backed it up with links to news articles. In response, he has gotten insulted (comments about his wife running off with an HD owner.) That is a common fallacy used when someone runs out of ammunition and cannot further defend their own position with anything legitimate. Like a monkey flinging poo.

In the end, as long as the OP enjoys his new ride, thats all that matters. Im more like halifax myself - I would rather pay for reliability. Its one of the reasons I bought a Kawasaki sportbike over a Ducati - WAY less required maintenance, and way cheaper maintenance. Not to mention a cheaper bike to begin with.

I too love the looks of Harleys...but I wont ever own one, due to the price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.