Honda Shadow Forums banner

I got a set of wheels!

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  PopawPat 
#1 ·
This is what happens when you stop by the Harley place to get a new face shield and price the new bikes. They did'nt have the face shield, so we went next door to the Honda shop to get one, they had one by the way. But we also started looking at bikes, have been wanting something bigger for some road trips. When we saw this one with all it had on it, we fell in love with it, it does'nt help when the wife says "If you want it, get it". Say no more, that baby is mine! We love it, I never knew there was that much difference in the comfort and power. The Spirit was a great bike, I'm sure I'll miss it, but for now I'm still in Honda Heaven. We took the long way home that afternoon, the wife refers to her new Mustang seat as her recliner. She says the other seat was good, but this one is even more comfortable. It has floorboards with forward controls, Mustang seat, back rest, luggage rack, Memphis Shades wind shield, hypercharger, jetted, Vance and Hines pipes, and chrome shaft cover. I don't know what else, the salesman said that it had $3100.00 in add on parts. Did I say I love this bike? Hope the picture works out.....

#7 ·
I got the bike in Beaumont at Cowboy Honda. They have a Harley dealership right next door. I almost feel sorry for the Harley salesmen, theres some still competition right next door. We saved for the bike a long time, it did'nt just happen overnight, but the way it happened was great. Thank you all for the compliments. Thank you Darwin333 for your service to all of us and our country. We pray for all our military men and women every day and for their safe return home to loved ones.
If it had flames, it might be faster than red.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.