Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last ride of the last day of the year. Not but 65 miles, but a good combo of back roads and home on the interstate. Not too chilly at 46*f. Mid to low 50's tomorrow, so it appears that "I'll get mine" 1st ride on the first day of the year tomorrow.

Did you get yours ?

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
This is what I got :(

·
Banned
5,100 Posts
The last ride of the last day of the year. Not but 65 miles, but a good combo of back roads and home on the interstate. Not too chilly at 46*f. Mid to low 50's tomorrow, so it appears that "I'll get mine" 1st ride on the first day of the year tomorrow.

Did you get yours ?
No, its raining :-(

·
Registered
323 Posts
Got mine yesterday, and the day before, but alas, it don't count. Couldn't get mine today and it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, so I ain't getting any.

·
Registered
649 Posts
It stopped rainig and I got mine today, not more than 5 miles to the Walgrens to pick up some meds for the wife, but I got mine

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm really surprised that I managed it. Yesterday's cutting down and cutting up a small tree wore on me hard. The job was really too big for the small electric chain saw I used, but the job got done.

Weather not permitting a ride exempts all.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nope wont get mine, 31 with wind chill 24 and light snow or sleet. The highway dept are out treating the bridges and over passes now.
Welcome to Texas, only place you can stand neck deep in mud and dust will blow in your face.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Nope its in the teens and windchills got it in singles here at work so im out of luck. Maybe ill just have to get triple rides in in the summer to make up for the 2 i lost .

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nope wont get mine, 31 with wind chill 24 and light snow or sleet. The highway dept are out treating the bridges and over passes now.
Welcome to Texas, only place you can stand neck deep in mud and dust will blow in your face.
Yep, we only got two season's here huh. West Texas dust, or east Texas rust. With a bit of snow somewhere in the middle.

·
Registered
17,972 Posts
Thinkin` on it!!!

I MAY ride over to the new Leather Shop in Plains, GA for OPEN HOUSE tonite, still undecided though ;)

LLLL YEAH!!! I`m Ridin` !!!

Gotta finish 2014 the RIGHT Way,
D

·
Registered
147 Posts
70 here today. No riding but I did receive the exhaust parts I needed. My wife helped me install the new exhaust pipes. All set for the first ride tomorrow. Temps in the 70's again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
They told me... wait 10 minutes, ha.

If things work right, I'll pickup my new 2012 Shadow Spirit on Saturday... :cool:

·
Registered
365 Posts
No, wind chill is 26 today. But I did see two riders out today. I feel for those guys, because I'm afraid their bikes my be all they have to get to work and to the grocery store, no matter the weather.

Hey quietguy, congrats on the new bike, I know you're excited. Hope the weather gets better for us.

·
Registered
13 Posts
No, wind chill is 26 today. But I did see two riders out today. I feel for those guys, because I'm afraid their bikes my be all they have to get to work and to the grocery store, no matter the weather.

Hey quietguy, congrats on the new bike, I know you're excited. Hope the weather gets better for us.
Thanks NorTex...

And this night is gonna be COLD.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts

Did you get yours ?
Yes. I tried coaxing a friend, but went alone... Glad I did :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Does this count?...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts