Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a blog that I hope will evolve into a good spot for folks to “ramble” about anything bikes. It is not quite a forum setting so I hope this is not against the rules or shameless plug. I invite everybody to drop by and post a comment or begin a topic. Not that you need yet another time consuming website, but I m hoping that we can build a community that will eventually grow up to have gatherings etc. So I have started a topic “why and what you ride. I would love you to drop by, add a pic of you blessed ride and tell me why you ride, and why you ride what you ride. This can be directly accessed by hitting my web button or by going to
Hope to see you soon
http://thedragoonslayer.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
335 Posts
Going now :!:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice blog you got started there.

I started one last year when i started riding. Chronicles all my noob moves all the way up to present. Its fun to look back on the start of it and laugh at my newbie remarks lol.

Dupo's House - The Blog

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice blogs gents, puts mine to shame. However, being as this is my first bike related and personel blog, i now have some additonal ideas. i notice that you have to register to comment, i turned mine off, is that a bad idea?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Dragoon said:
Nice blogs gents, puts mine to shame. However, being as this is my first bike related and personel blog, i now have some additonal ideas. i notice that you have to register to comment, i turned mine off, is that a bad idea?
For mine, if you turn off registration then comments get posted by "Guest". Then you never know who actually posted what comments.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dupo said:
Dragoon said:
For mine, if you turn off registration then comments get posted by "Guest". Then you never know who actually posted what comments.
Good point dupo,

I will trun it back on.

Cheers

P.S like you site, very interesting

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Nice blogs.

I don't have one but I have a website/discussion forum and I plan on adding a page on it about me and my ride.

Lisa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts