·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They were waiting for me in the mailbox.. Cobra pipes were sitting on the porch

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
Pretty cool CD. I hope you post some before / after pictures for all your mods.

**Coop....it looks like a mirror to me, it is a little out of focus, but it's skulls so no worries.

·
Registered
17,988 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on it being a mirror vito ;)
Outta focus, I KNEW it is Skulls but unsure of what exactly, I believe its a mirror too :D

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice Dave. Do they have metric stems to screw into the factory mirror mounts or do you have to rig something up? Also, which Cobra's did you get?
Bought the metric adapters the same day I ordered them.. I got the Dragsters giving Cobra another try because I want a little more of a gap between the pipes

·
Registered
75 Posts
Could you please share with me or post the link of where you bought the mirrors? I would like to get a set for my ACE Tourer. Also the adapters? Thanks. I love those mirrors! Would love to see a pic of the bike once installed as well!

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will most certainly post pics but it will be a while unless we get a sudden warm up, I have no plans on working in the garage unless the temps are at least in the 30's and that ain't happening at the moment;)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I'm sorry, I was confused also. When you said "I like em!". I thought you were talking about red mini-dresses.
Too bad we can't see it all. There is a mirror in the way.;)

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm sorry, I was confused also. When you said "I like em!". I thought you were talking about red mini-dresses.

Mmmm nah, I'll stick to bikinis..right old timers? ;);) nudge nudge

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Awesome looking!

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
5,021 Posts
very nice CD ! nice touch with the background too !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts