Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So myself and my friend have gotten into a rut we always ride to the same places so he asked me thursday if i knew any fun roads, so we ran down lawson rd in sw little rock for a few miles and kept going past where i knew were we at. let me tell you we found some of the best shaded twistys south of the pig trail, 20 miles of great views trees cold breezes and a goat standing on a house, we tried asking but he didn't want to come ride with us.

I know i don't have any pic's but my phone was dead and the gravel shoulder we stopped on wasn't all that impressive :mrgreen:

forgot the oh #[email protected]^ moment, had a fireman walk out of a concealed parking lot about 40 feet in front of me right after a corner, we scared the Crap out of each other. after i stood on the breaks we both kinda laughed waved and went on with our day.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
cool. glad ya had a nice ride.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
:D Lawson Rd. was where I learned to ride again when I first got my Sabre 3 years ago.

Keep going straight when you get to Congo Ferndale cutoff, then make a right at the stop sign by the church and head to Lake Norrell.

That's a nice little set of twisties right there. :D

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D Lawson Rd. was where I learned to ride again when I first got my Sabre 3 years ago.

Keep going straight when you get to Congo Ferndale cutoff, then make a right at the stop sign by the church and head to Lake Norrell.

That's a nice little set of twisties right there. :D
yea we hung a right at the congo ferndale and came out near the chenal 9 I max theater, i will have to check out that lake some time.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Yes sir, that's what it's all about.

Happy Trails!
sanoke

1 - 5 of 5 Posts