Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have to let you know about this great bag. Found it in motorcycle section at WM. Fits perfect, holds everything I need including drinks. I have used it for 2 yrs now and looks brand new. Not all stores carry them IMHO for the price one great deal. Doug is riding the Rockies!
Walmart.com: Outdoor Products Motorcycle Backpack: Automotive

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I've been eyeing that up myself for a while. Still have yet to pull the trigger but everytime I'm in WalMart I get the urge. There is some sort of law that says you must buy something motorcycle related everytime you shop isn't there? :D

·
Registered
6,045 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
... Found it in motorcycle section at WM. Fits perfect, holds everything I need including drinks. I have used it for 2 yrs now and looks brand new. Not all stores carry them IMHO for the price one great deal. Doug is riding the Rockies!
Walmart.com: Outdoor Products Motorcycle Backpack: Automotive
Wait. You have a motorcycle section at your Walmart???? I feel cheated, being from Canada. I have no such temptation from Walmart, other than toothpaste and cheap plastic products from China.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry no pics but

I have 97 1100 fits perfect on my sissy, I use top pouch for quik access, holds all my fishing gear, great for shopping trips. I have used this as my only travel bag from Denver to Yellowstone twice. Best $29 investment ever. heck just return it if unhappy. They are a fast seller here. I also tie a couple of the straps to seat frame very secure and can easily be carried like regular back pack.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Got 1 last week then didnt get to ride the Bike so no trip report on mine.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hmm-m-m-m

I might have to go up to WMart tomorrow and check on that. I'm into motorcycle camping, and that looks like it could hold my tent as well as other camping gear. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
can some of you that have this bag show us some pics of how it looks when strapped to the bike?

My wally world only has a few minor MC accessories so I guess I would have to go the dot com thing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
this was the first thing I bought for my spirit. I love it the only complaint i have is that when i have stuff i it, it rode the fender, but that was just a good reason to get a luggage rack. It has two bars in it to keep the back stiff, it sintches at the top to secure everything inside, can carry a water pack (camelpak), is plastic line (I rode it in the rain everything stayed dry :) ). My only issue now is that it is really tall sitting on the rack but crossing the straps and conncting them took the excessmovement out. It stayed put at 75-80 miles an hour for 50-60 miles. WalMart gets a big thumbs up from me IMO.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Bought one last night, and only rode to work this AM, so no real use so far. The pocket for the bar seems large to me, even cinched down I can pull it up and off the bar. There are 2 loops, one on each side at the bottom for hanging a long handled tool, I ran a small bungie through the loops and hooked it to the back of the license plate bolts. Probably not needed, but makes me feel better. I can't imagine it flying off if you had stuff in it. I'll get some pictures at lunch. I have a trip planned for the weekend and will post up how it goes.

Noonshadow, which straps did you cross? That may solve my issue.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Must be out of stock. Website comes up with no price and no way to click and buy.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
172 Posts
Must be out of stock. Website comes up with no price and no way to click and buy.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Interesting... it tells me it's in stock and available for shipping. It also tells me they have them at my local store for $29.95... Walmart is weird...

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Juts for the record I bought that bag last year, it is nice, but the tour pack is much, much better.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts