Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just to let you guys/gals know... i asked the mods to change my user name from adam.aero to -AJ. Thanks admins/mods! the reason for the name change is because i'm in the process of sellin' my aero and i have a vtx now, so i thought i would just change my name to my initials(some people call me AJ anyways). just thought i would let everyone know. :D

·
Registered
561 Posts
Your a negative? I am sooooo cunfused.. :)

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Hello used to be CrazyDave..but now I am CD, no wait, I never changed anything so why does everybody call me CD..and another thing it is CrazyDave, not Crazy Dave, oh and not CD, I am not shiny disc filled with music or information, ok who am I again??

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: It's...it's...CHORNBY! :shock:

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: Yeah! That's it! Cornby! It's him! Trying to change his name again, come back on and "flip" people off! :shock:

·
Registered
1,101 Posts

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can change your name if you want, but you are still that punk kid with the family owned bike repair shop! :lol:
i know it... i'll never be able to escape my true identity. :p

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i know it... i'll never be able to escape my true identity. :p
Years ago I used to hang out on a Camaro/Trans Am board. At the time I lived on the east coast, and we used to do an annual east coast gathering, so I got to know everyone pretty well over the years. My user name on the board was my last name. Most everyone else had some made up name on the board, so in real life of course we called everyone by their first names....except me. My name was my last name. I couldn't escape it. I'd be like God da*n can you just call me Chris for once. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts