Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just be aware that this old time Hamlot town has really expanded and we now have as many street camera's as we do stoplights.
City of Roseville Traffic

This biker should have logged onto the internet before he blew through that last red light.
He has a ton of gear on the ground and not even a tank bag. I don't know where he had it all stored.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
grrr - we have them allllll over the place here - they suck and i think they just cause accidents , make people more nervous and make them jam the brakes on ,drive slower or just nervous - these should be blown up hahaha or better yet get some earth magnets and throw them close to the cam lens to screw up the photo

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
If one drives the speed limits (or at least close to them), pays attention on how long the light has been green, then one should not have anything to worry about cameras at interections. Tickets are the least of the problems at some interections. Getting hit by someone trying to beat the light is.

No cameras at interections in our town, but do have our fair share of crashes due to folks running the lights. Most of the time I look both ways if I am the first off the line when the light changes.

ASR: not sure what that biker did to have all his stuff laying about. Must have given lip to the Cop. You should have wandered out to check it out, as a concerned citizen. :shock::shock::shock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.