Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
7,345 Posts
What the heck was all that green stuff and that strange yellow light. There was blue skies and not grey. I'm optically confused.

· Registered
296 Posts
Oh man, what a great video!

I love those shots taken sideways of the fields zipping by.
Talk about amber waves of grain!

Man o man, America is beautiful, I can't wait til this wintry blanket is gone and the ground awakes once again.

Anyone know how to download that vid so I can save it on my pc?

-Kris

· Registered
296 Posts
PainterD said:
Kframe,
Hey, let's just send it back and forth to each other till the snow melts!! :lol: >PD<
Right on!
I really gotta get off my bum and order a new battery.
They're talkin' mid-50's next week, and I'm off until next Friday.
(Yay me!)

I'll just moan if I can't get me scoot running for the nice weather, if it really happens.

-Kris

· Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Bikers,

Thanks for your reponses.

I first saw this video in late fall of 2006. I am a new rider and what captured me was the video portion "inside the curb outside the curb." But I noticed in one "video" portion how the rider ever so gently shifted gears with his left foot.

As the winter of 2006 drew near and Black Beauty was at rest in cold winter stall, I watched this video that someone had captured and I realized that biking is more about the "stills" of the video.

It is really about relationships, isn't it? The two riders on the horse? The three men leaning against the post? The leathered riders beginning the ride?

I am a one year rider. How about you? Is biking about relationships?

Any stories out there about found biker friends? Crazy Dave?? chornbe? Aero?

Jim

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.