Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait. Had a few nice rides so far this year, along with a few in the 30s. Ready for a really nice day. Also, pick up my Vulcan 1500 tomorrow afternoon. I'm liking this early daylight savings already.

· Registered
2,902 Posts
I'm looking out my window.... counting the minutes til 5:00... planning the longest route home possible known to man..... hubbie says I HAVE to be home by 6:15 to take kid to gymnastics. Sigh. I'll have to make the best of it--- my thermometer says 77 out there right now.

· Registered
590 Posts
denisep said:
I'm looking out my window.... counting the minutes til 5:00... planning the longest route home possible known to man..... hubbie says I HAVE to be home by 6:15 to take kid to gymnastics. Sigh. I'll have to make the best of it--- my thermometer says 77 out there right now.
You could make a wrong turn on the way home. :wink:

· Registered
932 Posts
Yesterday hit 73 degrees and had my first ride this year. It was wonderful. Today hit 80 degrees and another great ride. 12 days ago we had a blizzard with a foot of snow. What a difference a few days make!

· Registered
1,454 Posts
We have been in the high 70’s for the last week and I have done 800 miles. Yesterday was 86 and I did 147, today I only did 13 ( to school and back) and tomorrow it will be in the mid 80s again, but I have to fly to the north for business. What a waste, I wish I had been born rich instead of well endowed

Ride on
:lol:

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Denise, your comment about the "long way home" cracked me up. I'm always doing that too. Guess most of us do. My wife, who doesn't ride, always asks why it took so long to get home. I don't even bother trying to explain anymore. You either get it or you don't.

· Registered
310 Posts
Woohoo

Sounds like you are ready to ride. We rarely miss a day here in AZ so I feel the pain of those who have to waite for Spring.
You will love your Vulcan! We have 2 of them and love them. Fun, easy to ride, many accessories, lots of power. What year is yours? FI or carbed? My Ops Mgr has a 1500, my wife an 800, and my PE a V2K. As with the Shadow, there are many web sites that have extensive info on Kawasakis.
Here is a good site to answer all of your Vulcan questions:
http://www.gadgetjq.com/gadgetsfixitpage.htm
Forum? Glad you asked...
http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/

Enroll your wife in the MSF, get her a good starter bike, VLX, Spirit, Kaw 800, or ?? and enjoy the long way home with her.

· Registered
1,454 Posts
droy said:
Dragoon said:
. What a waste, I wish I had been born rich
Ride on
:lol:

hey maybe iam confussing you with some one else..... arent you the guy that is buying a custom HD for a second bike?

in my book that is RICH! :wink: WISH I WERE THAT POOR! :(
Well, it better not turn out to be a HD LOL, but the plan is unstable still. However, I also save for close to 20 years and work my a^& off for that ability, much the same as the folks on this forum that have three or four nice rides.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.