Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
You and Sanoke's ride pix are what inspired me to stop and take this pic. I'm real proud of it. I think it came out nice :)
Indeed it did come out real nice. Thanks for posting it. It makes me happy that others are sharing some of the great things they see on their rides.

Happy Trails!
sanoke

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I try.... I'm no photographer but i attempt it :). I need a better camera. I'd really like a DSLR but i can't afford one. (Not that i know how to use one anyway lol)

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
I try.... I'm no photographer but i attempt it :). I need a better camera. I'd really like a DSLR but i can't afford one. (Not that i know how to use one anyway lol)

it ain't the camera..trust me on this..just keep shooting, keep what you like and don't be afraid to delete the rest. Touch up programs are a tool akin to the dark room, use them but don't abuse them. When it all said and done the only person you need to please is yourself.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, i use gimp to edit my photos (if you look at my post in off topic you can see i've edited all of them). The statement about the camera is more because pixelization (sp?) bothers me. My camera is supposed to be an 8mp but i get more spottyness than some 5mp's i've seen. it bothers me lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.