Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am just outside indianapolis in Fishers. We have a small group of maybe 9 or 10 (if I can ever get them to all come out for rides) myself and a fellow rider are planning a day trip right now, nothing big just a couple hundred miles round trip. I will keep you all updated if you wish.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am just outside indianapolis in Fishers. We have a small group of maybe 9 or 10 (if I can ever get them to all come out for rides) myself and a fellow rider are planning a day trip right now, nothing big just a couple hundred miles round trip. I will keep you all updated if you wish.
Yeah, keep us updated. will be interesting to see which direction you decide to go.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
South East Central ish...... outskirts of Madison, IN...... Where they run the fast boats:mrgreen:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I used to be in Danville IL. I would hop on the bike after work and go to Indy or some such just for supper, and then ride home. Guys at work couldn't understand that. It was the ride......

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've been waiting for someone to start this thread. I'm from Lebanon (20 miles NW of Indy) but i currently reside in Evansville for school. I was that idiot you may have seen Tuesday night riding through town after the Tornado Warning sirens went off.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts