Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Dan, your right down the road......and same bike as mine!!! We'll have to ride sometime.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello neighbor

Yeah I have several friends in the Lexington area. If it ever stops raining we may be able to ride some day!

I just bought my '96 VT1100C about a month ago. About the same time the rain started.... go figure.

I have to put some new tires on it before I can get it out much anyway. The bike has 18k miles on it, and I would be they are the original tires!

I'll try again with some pics...

Later,
Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm in Huntington, just southwest of Fort Wayne. I met a few people that were doing the poker run last year. I would be interested in more information on it. Sounds fun.

'84 Honda Shadow VT700C

·
Registered
06' VT1100C99' GL1500C Valkyrie
8,480 Posts
17 mi. north of West Lafayette. Where the wind blows! EMT we ride the "river run" alot. Start @ I65/43N thru Indepedence to Williamsport and sometimes farther south. "Meet you at Arni's". :-D

·
Registered
72 Posts
17 mi. north of West Lafayette. Where the wind blows! EMT we ride the "river run" alot. Start @ I65/43N thru Indepedence to Williamsport and sometimes farther south. "Meet you at Arni's". :-D
That is a nice ride. There are also some nice roads running from river road through the Battle Ground bridge and out to a little town called Pyrmont. Not much in the town, but a great few back roads along a creek getting there!

I live about 15 miles east of Lafayette.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I"ll be at the capital for the Governor's ride int the morning! Do it!! Grea ride!! Blow off work and meet me!!

21 - 40 of 65 Posts