Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there :D

I want to move my indicators from being clamped on my handlebars to down by my headlight either by way of lightbar or brackets on the forks. Anyone know where I can get the brackets or lightbar cheap?

Steve

·
Registered
190 Posts
Moving from the handlebars to a lightbar or some such sounds pretty bike specific. Try mentioning what type of bike you have and see if that gets results :)

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
Steeeve,
I've seen alot of used turn signals on Ebay, off of the later model Spirits, that will mount on the fork tubes. I considered doing the same thing as you,( ie: moving them down to the fork tubes) The only thing that would have to be changed is to extend the wires. >PD<

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Like PainterD said, I think your best best is to use signals from one of the years of vt1100's that used fork mounted signals. I think that would be '97 on up for the unnamed/spirit models and '95 to '98 for the ACE's (assuming the ACE has the same diameter forks) Look at bone yards and ebay.

I used kuryakyn fork clamps - they're about $35 and they make them in 41mm (I think that's what the 1100's use) but I don't think they'd pair up with the stock signals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts