Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading 600's post I thought what a great new Post maybe even a sticky. BIKER LAWS. As stated by 600. Biker Law#1 Don't kick the road kill!
Any more?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
How about keeping your mouth closed when following a "honey wagon"?

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
Understand your own limits, and be honest with yourself about them.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Spirit_1100 said:
okay......whats a honey wagon ?

I have all ready learned the hard way about following behind a horse trailer, I think that stuff is still in my engine

my rule

ride your own ride and no one elses

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
sdbrit68 said:
Spirit_1100 said:
The term Honey wagon is a euphemism originally referring to a horse drawn wagon carrying a tank of liquid manure or sewage. Today a tanker truck equipped with a sludge pump to empty septic and conservancy tanks is also euphemistically known as a "honey sucker".

·
Registered
190 Posts
hmmmmm........that scent would probably stay with you for a long, long time
How 'bout the taste?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Eldorado said:
Never flip the bird to a cop going in the other directions while going well over the speed limit.
Ummm...personal experience talking here???

·
Registered
11 Posts
Spirit_1100 said:
sdbrit68 said:
Spirit_1100 said:
The term Honey wagon is a euphemism originally referring to a horse drawn wagon carrying a tank of liquid manure or sewage. Today a tanker truck equipped with a sludge pump to empty septic and conservancy tanks is also euphemistically known as a "honey sucker".
Also, out here in the country, it could be a farmer's manure spreader.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
It never hurts to do a final "tap" on the shifter to make sure you're in 1st before taking off at a stop light..... (stalling in 2nd sucks)

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Try not to occupy a space, already occupied by someone else. Conversely, Move as rapidly as possible from a space which is being encroached by someone else.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.