Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a copy of the factory installation instructions for a 2006 Shadow Spirit 750 saddlebags and support mounts.

jr.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Are you talking about the Hondaline mounts and bag?

I have the one for my Aero. They are all basically similar and I think these instructions will work for you.

If you would like it let me know and I'll scan it for you.

Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hunter58 said:

I have the one for my Aero. They are all basically similar and I think these instructions will work for you.

Steve
That would be great. I'm sure I can figure it out but it looks like some cutting of wires, soldering, relocating, and removing special mounting bolts for backrest and replacing with some shims and misc hardware.

jr.

·
Registered
448 Posts
num1husker said:
hunter58 said:

Steve
That would be great. I'm sure I can figure it out but it looks like some cutting of wires, soldering, relocating, and removing special mounting bolts for backrest and replacing with some shims and misc hardware.

jr.
Wow. I didn't have any of that. I will scan it tomorrow at work and send it. Then you can see if it's what you need.

PM me your email address.

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
num1husker said:
hunter58 said:

Steve

jr.
If you have to move the turn signals, yeah.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts