Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put on integratorz premium LED strips for my run-brake-turn signals on my phantom. All was well and good for about 2-3 weeks and yesterday I go for a ride and have issues. The running lights are really dim and sort or going on and then off. That isn't the real problem though. My problem is the left turn signal flashes orange...but causes my right signal to flash red. It's only on the left turn signal though. The right one works without any issues. Also, when I apply the brake the left turn signal is fine because the right signal is a solid brake light.

I haven't had time to check to see if any wires came loose, but I figured I would post this at work and hopefully have a few responses for what to look for tonight.

I'm already looking into swapping for mini-bullets. The integratorz take water easily and I think that may be screwing them up.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wrote that post from my phone and I left a few things out.

I do have a load equalizer for the LEDs. I also have a dual element circuit to allow the reds to be running and brake lights. I think there is a loose connection on the dual element or load equalizer...or both. I'm going to operate on her on Saturday morning and hopefully not have to buy new lights....yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.