Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shock:

I have noticed that some folk have been a member for quite some time yet have only listed 130 or so posts, some even less. So, I took my mileage, 13,395, that I accumulated since I joined on the 10th of July 2006. Given that my profile shows 905 posts ( I guess my wife is right that this is my second obsession next to the bike it self) I have done one post for every 14.808 miles I rode :eek: . I was very surprised at this figure, maybe I should be riding more then typing, however, I don’t ride at night because of my young children whom dominate my after work time. Has anybody else figured out their mileage vs, posts? I bet crazy Dave and Sanoke are right up there and I wonder where Litnin falls into this stat?

Hey, maybe it is useless post like this one that has created such an obscure figure for me.

·
Registered
943 Posts
ouch, since buying my spirit, and joining the same day.....I have 1 post for every 4.95 miles, only wat to top that is to get a blackberry on my tank

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
guestimating at 8.8 posts per mile which is a bit off of my mileage rate before i joined as i have kids now(didn't stop me just slowed me down)

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
White Knight said:
guestimating at 8.8 posts per mile which is a bit off of my mileage rate before i joined as i have kids now(didn't stop me just slowed me down)
Did i read that rite: 8.8 post per mil as opposed to 8.8 miles per post?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Lets see then I have 94,000 miles since I joined
and
4,589 posts
so thats like a post at about every 20 miles?
sheesh
thats a lot of posting for someone who goes 1,500 miles between pees :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I spend time on 6 different forums not to mention the 2 I visit occasionally that helps me keep this #$%*? computer going. Combined, I have about 2000 posts for 18K miles. About 1500 of those are on another Shadow site that I joined in April '05 and in turn learned about this one. I'm on 5 motorcycle sites and one auto/ truck site. What does that tell you?

Dragoon, you are what we call "Blabber Fingers" on the other Shadow site. Don't slow down though.

Stan

·
Registered
162 Posts
1 post every 300 miles rode. It would be bigger than that but I haven't been able to ride the last three months.
billp

·
Registered
335 Posts
hmm first, I have to post just to see where my count is....

then edit...

Count is 505... mileage is around 6,00, but I was riding before I found the site...I'd call it 1 post every 10 miles.

·
Registered
942 Posts
One post for every 14.5 miles. I need to ride more and post less. :lol:

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
I have about 3 miles per post. I live way to close to work and have way too much free time at work :oops:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I guess I don't have much to say, mine comes out to 89 miles per post. Now if I could figure out how to get that many miles per gallon I would be doing good.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Man, this hurts my temporal lobe. But with the excellent record keeping I do, (cough) I managed to look back through my original posts, (been there for hours) Focus, focus!! What was the question again?
Oh, mpp.
565 posts (not counting this one)
15461 current mileage 44.18 mpg
5022 original 44.4 miles per gallon
10440 1 post for every 18.477876 miles
Someone is going to have to check my math, I was a "D-" in HS
I only got that high of a grade cuz no teacher wanted me in their class the following year.

purchased Bike May 1, 2005

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I don't want to think about it.

Since my job requires me to sit at one of many different computers all day and not let me ride the bike to work very often, my posts per mile are VERY skewed.

Esp when you factor in the boring nature of what I'm supposed to be doing instead of posting here. :oops:

8)

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
OH man....another math problem!! :oops: I just never could figger out which way the smoke went on the speeding electric train questions. :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bullzeyet

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Hawaii 600 said:
Lets see then I have 94,000 miles since I joined
and
4,589 posts
so thats like a post at about every 20 miles?
sheesh
thats a lot of posting for someone who goes 1,500 miles between pees :)
I've not been around the forum as long as Glen but what is interesting is I've riden about 40,000 miles since I joined and I've done 1933 posts so that comes out to 20 miles to a post. Guess Glen and I ride and talk about the same amount.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts