Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a day to get warm inside. The bike show was everything you would want. The only downfall was the building is to small for the show. I have never seen it so packed.
So many custom bikes and it was nice to see metrics in there to. The workmanship was something every participant should be proud of.
By the way if any of you get to Maryland in the Towson ,Timonium area
Swing by Andy Nelsons on York road. He has the best biker food .bbq, pit beef and ribs you would ever want to tast.

·
Registered
512 Posts
zini said:
What a day to get warm inside. The bike show was everything you would want. The only downfall was the building is to small for the show. I have never seen it so packed.
So many custom bikes and it was nice to see metrics in there to. The workmanship was something every participant should be proud of.
I went on Friday, wasn't busy at all... but you are right, way to small of a place. It was the same way last year, But I think they stuffed a a lot more vendors in there this year. They should expand it to another building or two...

zini said:
By the way if any of you get to Maryland in the Towson ,Timonium area
Swing by Andy Nelsons on York road. He has the best biker food .bbq, pit beef and ribs you would ever want to tast.
The best... :roll: sorry I make the best ribs in the area... :lol:

Actually I knew there was a BBQ place around there and couldn't remember the name, I wanted to stop by and try the place.

·
Registered
622 Posts
We went on Saturday and it was crazy. My favorite dealer, Powersports of Crofton, wasn't there so we went down there afterwards. My sales guy said that that show didn't produce enough sales for them becasue it was becoming more of a true show of customs. To that end end I think he is right, alot of good looking work was on display.

Bruce

And no I didn't get a Goldwing...yet.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ahh..

I went Saturday too.. Too bad I didnt see ya Dr. Bob but then again I dont know what ya look like.

Like ya said it was packed. I never saw so many people. But even so, I am a newbie so this is the first year of bike shows for me. This one was better than DC, I thought at least.

The one they had in Chantilly, VA was more like a parts meet. It too was good since I am looking for various parts. Do any of you know of any other shows that will have parts or is my best bet to look on the net. I did however find Saturday my touring bags that I am looking for. I dont have to buy a luggage rack since bike dont have one because they will fit great on the sissy bar. The price I found was reasonable for what they said as there is an unconditonal warranty. Right now they have them on sale pre Daytona pricing for the large one. The website is www.roadreadybags.com if anyone was interested.

The guy seems pretty nice and stood behind his product. He is located in Pennsylvania. Like I said I have been looking for one of these and this is the one I am going to get. Also, its 100% waterproof and you dont need a bag cover for it.. Check out the site and let me know your thoughts.

Kim

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think we will go on Friday next year.
Deb makes the best pork BBQ in these parts :lol:
and it takes me 2 days but my ribs . Well my black brothers at work say I'd put there moma to shame :oops: They say not to shaby for an old white guy :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts