Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and Merry Christmas from AZ. I just became a member of the forum. I don’t own a shadow anymore but I still list over them. I used to own a 2001 Sabre that I should have never sold. I’m fond of all the 1100’s. The bike that I always wanted when I first became interested in motorcycles was the shadow spirit back in 1998. I’ve always liked the lines.

Anyways I wish everyone very happy holidays and that you’re staying safe.

·
Registered
1996 Honda Shadow ACE
42 Posts
Hello and Merry Christmas from AZ. I just became a member of the forum. I don’t own a shadow anymore but I still list over them. I used to own a 2001 Sabre that I should have never sold. I’m fond of all the 1100’s. The bike that I always wanted when I first became interested in motorcycles was the shadow spirit back in 1998. I’ve always liked the lines.

welcome to the friendliest forum around!
You won't get any lip from anyone around here 🤣🤣

·
Registered
'97 Spirit 1100 - Chandler, AZ
434 Posts

1Algarete - Welcome to the forum from Chandler, AZ 🌵
I ride a '97 Spirit and share your appreciation for these bikes. Love the styling and the reliability.
Bought mine from a dealer in NH and had her shipped out here last fall.
Did a quick check and while they don't currently have a Spirit, they do have a sweet Shadow Ace and a Sabre:
Phoenix Craig's list has several 1100's listed, but no Spirit's:
phoenix motorcycles/scooters - by owner "honda 1100" - craigslist

Perhaps time to get one again? - Kevin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts