Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Although I like a bit of chrome on my bike, that chopper is keeping in the tradition of the Cat products. It was made to look industrial and strong, to which I think OCC accomplished!

But would I want it? God no, it's the ugliest bike I have ever seen! And it probably ride as rough as a Cat!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Not something I'd ride, but I guess it's a pretty good interpretation of what a Caterpillar motorcycle would look like.

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
Bet its fun having that exhaust pipe up in your right ear like that... :shock:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Wonder "why" they didn't show this "themed bike" IN Peroia??????? I guess North Carolina is warmer??? Or they paid everyone to show up on a "off day"...like Saturday. They don't go to work when it's fishin' and huntin' season down there, ya know. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Bullzeyet

·
Registered
135 Posts
My momma taught me "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". So, 'nuff said.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ok when I tried to play the 3 minute video on this thing it ends up with "One or more codecs required to play this file could not be found" What are they talking about and where do I find the blasted things? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
i love cats mmm tasty.....

oh you mean the bike. i like it not all bikes are supposed to be solid chrome. i like the primary side cover and the overall look. for a one off themed bike nail head hit.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
I guess the first thing I'd have to change is to re-route that exhaust pipe so I wouldn't burn my a$$ on it! I like the no-chrome look of it. It should be a diesel to keep with the CAT tredition.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I sorta like it ... given what they were trying to do, which is capture the "essence" of Caterpillar. The thing about the bike that my eyes struggled with -- again, thinking Caterpillar and heavy construction equipment -- is the way the bike's angles are laid out. It's low in the back and angles up towards the forks. Typical chopper ... but not typical Caterpillar equipment. I would have preferred a straighter line from rear to front. It would have made the bike even more ugly and industrial, but again, I've never heard of a bulldozer or road grader winning any beauty contests.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
They should've kept it shorter (like a Fatboy) and used fat tires on it to make it look more like a CAT product.
I'd hate to see what kind of contraption they come up with for Victoria Secret!!! (I think they're keeping it a secret)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Not mentioned yet is the fact the bike is totally UNsafe to ride. "The floorboards also double as the kickstand." Ya, bet it corners real nice.... :shock:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts