Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...well last weeks ride into Southwest Ontario got canceled due to the freakin storm that went through...poor Mike had to go into work because so many power lines were down...he is the "Lineman for the County"

OK so we are going to attempt a ride on the 10th...Marine city ferry to Sombra up the river to Lakeshore and up through Grand Bend, Bayfield and Goderich...

...if any of the Canadian contingent wants to join us please chime in and we will be in touch...

·
Registered
364 Posts
****, sounds nice... I am working all weekend... but for sure, lots of summer left... I am in Chatham, about 40 minutes from the ferry... You guys planning on staying overnight, or turning around and heading back...

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
****, sounds nice... I am working all weekend... but for sure, lots of summer left... I am in Chatham, about 40 minutes from the ferry... You guys planning on staying overnight, or turning around and heading back...
..gotta work on Monday so it's an up and down the coast ride...might make it all the way to Wiarton and back...

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...we should be in Sombra by 10:ish at the latest...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Have a great ride guys... will be a hot one, but along the water, should make it a little more bearable... I have family obligations tomorrow, or else, I might try to get over that way.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey, maybe make the trek up this way this Summer... July 13th, Dover!!! Should be a hot one... Thinking of attempting April, but the way the winter is going here, it could end up trekking late into Spring!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.