Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hard sugary on my man parts (trying to make a family) well I been out of work a month had my beloved mustang totalled and it seems that either the guys im with are self centers or something. I just got back to work today was day 1. And it seem like I never lefted. However some people will ask how your doing or what not. Now the woman did ask if they knew. So is it code to not care for others but a few people? Or am I just dealing with you know? #$/;$() #

And if anyone wants to know I'm doing okay and hopefully the wife will start the baby making soon.

Mustang still lost and miss but replace with a 03 car for poker change.

Still ain't rode bike in a month hurts to bad.

·
Registered
9,254 Posts
Using the words hard sugary and man parts in the same sentence is just wrong. :D

Some people just aren't wired that way. I'm sure they care and just don't say anything. I catch myself doing it. I sometimes think that I should have been more compassionate at times. The compassion is always there, but sometimes it just doesn't get expressed.

·
Premium Member
8,684 Posts
Just be the best person you can be.. If that, for you, involves asking the next fella who had surgery on his squishy-bits how's it hangin'.. So be it..

Me? ... All the Best, and I Hope it all works out for you... Kids are cool.. They are like real people, but you can fit them in a saddlebag..

What?? You can!! ;)

In all seriousness, I hope that surgery fixed your ills, and you are able to get back on two wheels soon! Oh, and child seats - not saddlebags ;)

·
Registered
10,202 Posts
Umm, kind of confused on some of the wording, but best of luck in the baby making.
If it dont work out, look into adoption. It is the best thing I have ever done. It was not easy, it was not cheap, but my son now is getting a life that he never would have had because we endured.
Pray!
Coop

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Using the words hard sugary and man parts in the same sentence is just wrong. :D
LOL....That made me laugh too when I read it and I wasn't going to say anything but I'm glad you did.

Swe-eet ace, we're just ragging on you, all in fun...:D Hope your hard sugary parts are doing better :D

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
An old Cuban told me to do this years ago, hang her upside down for about 15 mins. when your done, and she'll get pregnant. Seriously though, put your women on an incline after with a pillow, as high as you can get her rear end. Wife, and I tried for 10yrs. , then tried that laughingly , and damn if it didn't work twice.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Best of luck with the baby making process. Been many years for me and my wife. We got it done DOUBLE the first time too! That's right... Twins... My twin daughters are now full grown, 28 years old, and now out on their own. It was rough on my wife though... She was like 5'9" and all of 128 lbs at the time, and looked like she swallowed two basketballs! She ended up having to have an emergency caesarean (sp?) or C-section as the twin girls were all tangled up.

Anyway, over the past 20 years or so (going back to 1986), we tried and tried and tried to give our twin daughters a little brother or little sister, and it just never happened. My wife developed thyroid cancer while pregnant with the twins, and after the twins were born, she had immediate surgery and they totally removed her thyroid gland. So she has to take Synthroid every day for the rest of her life. We've always suspected that it causes her "female system" to get all funny and not allow a pregnancy to take hold. Not to get all seriously personal or anything, but we even went as far as getting ourselves tested. She went to an OB/GYN and has all sorts of things done - they even went through her bellybutton with a camera! For me, um, well, you know... I had to get freaky with a petrie dish and then within that hour, rush it into the Urologist's office. Talk about embarrassing! :oops:

Wife: 100% normal, no problems other than taking Synthroid daily. Perfectly healthy, and a mystery as to why she can't get pregnant again.

Me: 100% normal, no problems found except when testing the, um, "stuff" they did that weird chemical test/polarity thing, where the females swim over here, and the males swim over there. They said there is almost no way in hell I would ever have a son because about 90% of the females were located and counted. Oh well...

Long story short, my wife and I have been very happy with twin daughters over the years. It has been pure fun and joy.

Good luck!

·
Registered
753 Posts
If the surgary didn't work, I will always be available to impregnate your wife unit. Obviously just for your benefit, not mine. I'm helpfull like that.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I have no advice on getting pregnant. I spent my entire teen/adult life avoiding it. :lol: Good luck to you and your wife and I'm glad you're OK after the crash.

People just don't want to get involved in other people's lives these days. If you want good wishes go on Facebook. Sad but true.

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
I had surgery on my man parts to keep from having kids!

But good luck to you and the Miss's. Like Mark said, they do fit in the saddlebags.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Facebook? That site where people cry and someone post a picture of a funny cat right after. Haha funny. Thanks for the wishes from some of y'all it helped a bit. Just after talking to the wife im thinking a change jobs in order. Stress of retail and cry baby's rub off on me worse now then before. (man hoods back) and I feel I'm a manpart now or a tool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts