Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Honda Shadow Phantom
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Im brand new to riding and I’m trying to find the owners manual for my brand new bike I got on 4-29-20.

I would love to get my hands on the owners manual that breaks down the basics of the bike specifically for the one I have and I’m having such a hard time finding one for that model year.

Any suggestions of where to look as I’m finding ones in years close to 99 but not for the 99 specifically.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

·
Registered
2012 Honda Shadow Phantom
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick response. Ive acutely been finding that one as the service manual. However I’m looking for the owners manual. It’s my understanding that they contain different information. This details repairs but I need the basics of ownership first before ever getting into repairing failures on the bike. I’m Finding that the service manual makes some assumptions about what you know For instance where to check the coolant level. I’m finding difficulty with the service manual in locating the instructions on how to complete and diagrams for where things are located. Don’t get me wrong. I’ve found a lot already but there are a few missing holes I’m hoping to cover with the owners manual.

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
14,721 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts