Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but, I was made an offer I couldn't resist for my '04 Honda Shadow 750.

A few weeks later I went to Houston, TX to visit my siblings and ended up buying a 2011 BMW R 1200RT (ducking behind couch).

I love this bike guys. It has a retractable windshield, ABS, fuel injection, cruise control, heated seat and handle bars, on-board computer, etc... And, the ride is freakin' awesome.

I guess I'll be moving to a different forum. See you all on the road somewhere.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Hey, you gotta ride what makes you happy right?

Congrats on the new ride.

Oh yeah, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
...but, I was made an offer I couldn't resist for my '04 Honda Shadow 750.

A few weeks later I went to Houston, TX to visit my siblings and ended up buying a 2011 BMW R 1200RT (ducking behind couch).

I love this bike guys. It has a retractable windshield, ABS, fuel injection, cruise control, heated seat and handle bars, on-board computer, etc... And, the ride is freakin' awesome.

I guess I'll be moving to a different forum. See you all on the road somewhere.
No need to "duck behind the couch".

You said your new bike is "freakin' awesome"! It doesn't get much better than that!

If somebody else has a problem because it isn't made by their favorite manufacturer...then, that's exactly what it is...THEIR problem.

Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Congrats! My uncle is waiting on his new BMW K 1600 GTL and he seems really excited too.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. May you have many happy miles ahead of you.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Great! Life is too short, enjoy you new bike and all the ones after it!!

·
Registered
851 Posts
If it pains you so much, just give me the BMW and you can stay guilt free.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Congrats on your new ride.!!!! BTW, no need to leave. Just post pics of the new ride. We like pics. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
great bikes! i love to see a pic of your new ride!

·
Registered
368 Posts
No need to run off and we ain't runnin' you off. This may be a Shadow board, but we like motorcycles, period! Stick around and share your thoughts and experiences with the new beemer. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Hope he sticks around but with only 31 posts in the first place I think this was his farewell post, Would love to see the new bike however. Sounds like it has some cool options to it.

Dauntae

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, I'll get the camera and post pics.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: BMW eh. SNOB! SNOB! :p

Sounds like a great bike. Can't wait for pictures. All the bikes I've owned...never had a BMW. I've always heard they are great bikes and very reliable. Enjoy it and you don't have to leave. You won't like the BMW site anyway. All they talk about is world travel, museums, how many languages they speak and they don't let anyone on the site without at least a Masters degree. Oh...and they all carry "man purses." :lol::lol:...:shock:

·
Registered
515 Posts

Sounds like a great bike. Can't wait for pictures. All the bikes I've owned...never had a BMW. I've always heard they are great bikes and very reliable. Enjoy it and you don't have to leave. You won't like the BMW site anyway. All they talk about is world travel, museums, how many languages they speak and they don't let anyone on the site without at least a Masters degree. Oh...and they all carry "man purses." :lol::lol:...:shock:
It's a European shoulder bag :x

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

LOL. ****, sounds like me.
Yeah, I maybe a snob, then.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts