Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the Wide Vintage Mustang seat with backrest, Progression 412HD rears and front springs.

fingers starting to get trigger ichy for new chrome as well.

Guy

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ive got a jet kit, chin spoiler, and new paint waiting to go on but I'm waiting on the weather to break a little.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
freedom3503 said:
I just ordered the Wide Vintage Mustang seat with backrest, Progression 412HD rears and front springs.

fingers starting to get trigger ichy for new chrome as well.

Guy
I would not define any of that as bling, all items are useful and functional.

Flames, Jewelery, Chrome, Fuzzy Dice, all examples of true bling. :lol:

Wikipedia Bling: "Bling-bling" (usually shortened to simply "bling") is a hip hop slang term which refers to expensive jewelry and other accoutrements, and also to a lifestyle built around excess spending and ostentation. In its essence, the term refers to the exterior manifestation of one's interior state of character, normally displayed through various forms of visual stimuli.

·
Registered
943 Posts
a new jacket....actually I bought the jacket because I wanted the patch

its cheesy, but I really dig the patch

·
Registered
534 Posts
sdbrit68 said:
a new jacket....actually I bought the jacket because I wanted the patch

its cheesy, but I really dig the patch
Great looking patch...been thinking about putting something similiar on the back of my leather jacket.

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
I just built my new electronics tank bag.

I have new frame sliders on order.

Another GPS for the wife's car.

That's about it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
2003 Shadow ACE 750 - already blinged up...cobra pipes, hypercharger, chrome trim, windshield, bags, sissy bar and new jets.. Looking to add a 200 rear tire, floor boards and powder coat the rims (just the outside..not the spokes).

·
Registered
88 Posts
No bling this year so far - I stretched the bling budget in '06! :shock:

I did put in a Sylvania Silver Star headlight bulb - not bling but its my newest addition.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Macgyver0856 said:
Fairing w/ shield and lightbar, hardbags , trunk w/rack and led lights all around, seat , drivers backrest and new custom exhaust
Where'd you get the fairing? I want to get one for my bike...or I may just have to make my own... :shock:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Lets see, I have installed bags by saddlemens, front and rear turn signal bezels, chrome license plate (replaced dealers the ad), helemt lock and cortec denim jacket w/armor.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Trueseaker said:
Macgyver0856 said:
Fairing w/ shield and lightbar, hardbags , trunk w/rack and led lights all around, seat , drivers backrest and new custom exhaust
Where'd you get the fairing? I want to get one for my bike...or I may just have to make my own... :shock:

ebay . it was off of a 1976 HD FLH

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great front fairing. Ive seen before but could never find. How did you know the 76 HD would fit?

I've decided the best way to get thru Jan - March is to add Bling .. even if its functional .. lol. It seems to make the last months of winter easier to get thru (well that and it's still hockey season!!)

Some great work out there people. Hope to catch some of you on the road in 07.

Guy
021 Lloydminster

·
Registered
30 Posts
All new gear, due to big weight loss. GPS and XM for the bike. Now I just need to decide on a intercom.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I've replaced the plain looking master cylinder cover and bought a cat eye tail light that I'm in the process of making a mount/license holder for. Outside the bling catagory I really want to build something to mount in the back of my pickup so I can load and unload the bike without riding it up and down a ramp.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought a red Nitro mesh jacket for my self, and a yellow FirstGear mesh jacket for my wife.
[/img]

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bling and bang

Chrome bits include:
Pro One choke knob and cover plate, well worth it
Hondaline head light visor, not worth it, don't like the look
brake fluid resivior lid with lazer etching of aces, should have saved my money
Highway Hawk tail light cover, nice accent, worth the money
Kuryakyn Dually ISO pegs, worth it
Kuyakyn ISO grips, not yet installed
Mustang seat wide studded, very comfortable

Bang bits:
Stage 3 jet kit
Cobra Classic slash cut exhausts
K&N air filter
Bean air box mod
Due to the weather haven't had enough time in the saddle to really tell performance difference.

All bought of e-bay

Can't wait for spring

1 - 20 of 26 Posts