Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2002 Honda Shadow Spirit 750
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow bikers! A belated happy new year to you all I hope this year brings is all pleanty of happiness good health and lots of safe miles ridden! Time has gotten away from me with the holidays and all. Seems like after I put the shadow in storage for the season the days fly by, possibly more.die to the time change and loss of sunlight lol. At any rate I realized I haven't been on here in a while and wanted to check in say hi and I really cannot wait to get the bike back out. Best wishes to you all! Hope to be on 2 wheels sooner than later and maybe get a chance to see some of you out and about this coming year!

· Registered
2002 Honda Shadow Spirit 750
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't winter ride, either. I have exactly zero cold weather gear, because our winters are so short. I'm not paying upwards of $1000 on a winter jacket and pants to get an extra 6 weeks of riding weather.
It'll be 65 again before we know it, then I'll be back on the road!
You are so lucky lol! I am truly jealous. However in about 7 years the wife and I are planning on moving to either Arizona or Texas I'll make up for the difference there!

· Registered
1998 750 ACE
20,925 Posts
I`d hafta do like @Canyon and put me some outrigger setup on mine to keep me riding during Winter...

Well shoot his name weren`t highlighted...
Dennis

Musta been sanoke

· Registered
323 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

I rode one just like this 1969 Hodaka 100 all year round when I was in high school on and off road. Winters were more fun then. Donuts in the snow was a common pastime. Now retired, Shadow sits under a cover in the garage ,.my ass planted to a lazyboy starring at the snow out side. Life changes. but still dream of the good old days. :)aaAHH the smell of Klotz 2 stroke in the morning .It was great!! Ready for a time machine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts