Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned that the Goldwing's battery is on the way out. I just ordered a new battery on amazon.com yesterday. I went with a Yuasa GYZ20HL. $125. I had about $80 in amazon.com gift codes so I'm very happy.... 8)

I learned that my son had a blast at the hockey game this week. He loved all the cheering when there was a goal. He like riling everyone up by screaming "Let's Go Canada!". It was very funny....

I learned that Twitter is OK. I still like Facebook alot better....

I learned that my son was invited to the neighbor's daughter's birthday party. These people are crazy. Thank goodness my wife will take my son to the party.

I learned that my mother can call me when I'm asleep and have a full conversation with me while I'm still asleep. I have no recollection of her call..... :shock:

What have YOU learned this week?

·
Registered
9,278 Posts
I learned that she was one of 21 officers AF wide that was selected for a program, and it basically means that unnamed generals out there in the ether are interested in seeing her have a successful career.

I learned that while we are in VA, she is non-deployable. H*LL YES.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I learned my employer screwed up the payroll this period. As a cost saving measure we're all required to take one day off per pay period without pay. Unfortunately I was only paid for one day, and received 9 without pay. Must have reversed the input code. With up to 50,000 employees effected I think someone may be forced to give up more pay than one day. Maybe their job! We're told that we will receive a "Supplemental" disbursement later today. I hope the bank holds our automatic payments until then.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I learned that my second daughter is a whole lot different than my first daughter, and she requires a whole lot more patience and guidance. In the end it will be good for both of us.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
I learned that spewing vodka through your nose (because you're laughing so hard) burns. REALLY burns. Damned Bedhead...

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I learned that Brandon's son is awesome! :wink:

I learned that I'm in full 'gotta get another job' mode. Now where is that resume.....

I learned I'm a ****ing princess. :lol:

·
Registered
200 Posts
I learned that my mother can call me when I'm asleep and have a full conversation with me while I'm still asleep. I have no recollection of her call..... :shock:
I learned that I am not the only one that does this! I tell my mom and girlfriend to not talk to me if they just woke me up cause I have no idea whats gonna come out of my mouth

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: I learned …boy some people are touchy…and sensitive.:shock:
I learned(yet again) my daughter rocks!:-D
I learned Willie is delusional.:p

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
i didnt learn nothin but then again i seldom do

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I've Learned:
That "Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." Jean Jacques Rosseau.
That most debates/agruments, end as they begin.
That Egypt has set a precedence and that dictators will begin to fall like dominos(JMO)
That I'm always amazed at how just one man/family with a small support group, can enslave millions of people and dominate them. May the Gods bless Egypt.
That I enjoy this forum with all of its varied subjects and different personalities until it resorts to name calling and insults.
That Canadians need an insurance revolution

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
I've Learned:
That "Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." Jean Jacques Rosseau.
That most debates/agruments, end as they begin.
That Egypt has set a precedence and that dictators will begin to fall like dominos(JMO)
That I'm always amazed at how just one man/family with a small support group, can enslave millions of people and dominate them. May the Gods bless Egypt.
That I enjoy this forum with all of its varied subjects and different personalities until it resorts to name calling and insults.
That Canadians need an insurance revolution
May it not be a fascist, hard-line Islamic government that takes its place.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts