Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned that today is the last day off I have this year.....

I learned that the running club party was a blast. Very tired.....

I learned that tonight is the Cub Scout Pack Night. UGH I'm going to need a nap this afternoon.....

I learned that it's going to snow a bit Saturday when we go to Manhattan for the motorcycle show....

What have YOU learned this week?

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I learned that fatigue plays no role whatsoever in the workplace safety equation. At least that is what the safety officer over some 22 of our facilities stated flat out several times in our "Town Hall" safety meeting this week. Who knew? After that I learned how quickly such a meeting can get ugly in a room full of people who have been working 12 hour days for several weeks.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I learned that I will miss the Friday the 13th bike rally in Port Dover today. The snow is falling so I'm OK with that. :D

I learned our company 'festive' party is tonight and it's at a decent place so the food should be good. Unlike last year.

I learned that my husband is off for a month after working 3 weeks straight, 12 hrs a day with no days off. We're all happy about that. He doesn't have to work, my dogs have company and I hope to have dinner ready for me when I get home all next week. :D

I learned that many states down south have cold weather. We're used to it up here so I feel bad for those who aren't.

I learned it's snowing!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: I learned that my 15F degree(-9C) low limit commuting on the bike had to go away this year. If it didn't...I'd end up in the truck WAY more than I like.

I learned that after you commute a couple of mornings at 9 degrees...15 feels like a heat wave. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I learned more women are taking responsibility for their own safety. Went to my appointment for my concealed weapon permit prints/pictures, and their were just two of us guys, to four women getting our fingerprints, and pictures done. That's not what I would of expected at all, and one lady looked to be in her late 60's.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts