Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned that I'm getting a bit stir crazy staying home. I only ventured to a pharmacy for a prescription....

I learned that it may be time to go to a store. I'm completely out of fresh fruit and fresh veggies. I'm running low on almond milk and eggs. Not completely urgent, but I may go alone tomorrow....

I learned that work is still busy..... UGH

I learned that a guy from the legal team shot himself in the foot this week. He was being a jerk and now has to work with another, "less proficient" area.....

I learned that my son will most likely doing computer based learning from the remainder of this school year..........

I learned that it may be warm enough for me to run outdoors this morning.

What have YOU learned this week?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I learned that "Shack Whacky" is a actual term these days.

I am bless that work is still busy as many others around me have been laid off.

I have learn that being patient for mother nature to bring Weather higher then 50f/10c is Increasing my Shack Whacky'ness

I have learned that Saturday is supposed to be 46f/8c and sunny so if there is a clear NONE icy patch to get my bike out I may try a short run.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I learned "latest & greatest" is not alway "practical". Putting the finishing touches on '15 Phantom & swapping out stock headlight for LED. However, I didn't realize HOW much wiring/harness is stuffed inside the 5.75" stock headlight housing. Common to all LED setup-it comes with "cool fins" that protrude several inches deep..SO, my choices were

1) Figure out a way to "shorten existing wires/harness";
2) Pull the wiring out from the back of housing to create space for cooling fin/LED headlight.
or
3) Scrap it!!

I chose the later. In place of LED swap, i installed (Epoxy'd) Mesh Grill Cover over the stock headlights for $20. I was VERY surprised how well it flowed with whole color scheme i was looking for: Black (60%), Silver (30%), (10%) Chrome/other. I am a happy camper!!

IMG_8358.jpeg IMG_8404.jpeg Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 12.48.53 PM.png IMG_8403.jpeg

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
4,889 Posts
I learned although this would be my last day of vacation my doc wants me to stay home as I'm in a high risk category and this thing would not go well if I got it.

I learned was a result of me not working I have more things in the garage to keep me busy along with bingeing on Netflix so hopefully I won't go nuts till things get back to normal.

·
Registered
1999 Shadow 750 ACE VT750CD3
2,222 Posts
I saw this and realized that I travel on the wrong side of the road, but still speak English.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts