Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned that work has been VERY slow..... Good! :)

I learned that the weather may be a tad cool for Memorial Day...

I learned that my running is going well. I'll be at 40 miles for the week.....

I learned that my father is supposed to come home from the hospital today. He was in there for 6 weeks. He'll be in a hospital bed and sort of in a hospice situation.....

I learned that we'll be visiting my parents in July.

What have YOU learned this week?

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I learned I have a couple more weeks of boredom at work in front of me, but hey, I'm still employed.... not complaining.

I learned I only drew one very late season tag for deer this year so it looks like my hunt is going to be very cold.

I learned only one other person that I know drew a tag, and all he'll need is a 2nd set of eyes and a back with pack to help hump the meat out when successful. Easy day! No guiding this year.

I learned my wife gave the thumbs up for a bbq this weekend so friends are coming by. Tenderloins are bought and will be cut into fillets tonight and wrapped with bacon.

I learned all flag placing has been cancelled at the local cemetery this weekend. Doesn't make any sense to me, I feel like I'm letting the veterans down. Kinda bummed.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Please spend a moment to remember why we have the day off.............

Reactions: seeline
1 - 2 of 2 Posts