Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy that I went on a nice local ride yesterday. Just what I needed.

I'm happy that I was able to change the headlight bulb in the 'Wing so easily. It took about 3 minutes. :D

I'm happy that my son and his friend weren't little monsters yesterday. They were both pretty tame.

I'm happy that I had a good time out Friday night.

I'm happy that I'm standing up for myself at work. I just hope I don't get fired.... ;)

I'm happy that my parents will be coming over Tuesday.

I'm happy that my parents may watch our son in August at our house instead of all of us traveling to PA. We'll see.... This is for the Canadian rally.... :)

Why are YOU happy?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm happy because it's my Thursday!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I'm happy Rick and I got out and started planning the Niagara rally ride. It won't be as good as Brian's rides but hopefully we will come up with something nice for everyone attending.

I'm happy today is a holiday

·
Registered
10,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm happy Rick and I got out and started planning the Niagara rally ride. It won't be as good as Brian's rides but hopefully we will come up with something nice...
I'll just be happy to get out of the house!!!

My wife and I may arrive Thursday evening and do touristy stuff before the official start on Friday...

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
I'm happy to be able to go out and play in the snow (plow)....again! When will it end?
Brace yourself out east, it's comin' your way!!
I am NOT HAPPY that we are once again getting hit with snow, sleet then freezing rain and back to snow by this afternoon. I am happy though that it should be all melted away by Thursday....

·
Registered
648 Posts
Happy to be spending President's Day at home! It is going to give me a chance to get some work done that I never get to at school.

Happy to have had a full day of riding on Friday.

Happy to have slept 13 hours last night.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Not really happy...
Spent the weekend wearing a knee brace and taking meds after twisting my knee running.
- Went to a Night at the Races fundraiser for our local FD on Friday night and couldn't drink a thing. Ended going home early so I could get to bed to go to work Saturday at 5am. My wife then went out with our friends afterwards so they could party at our watering hole til 2am.
- Saturday night spent my time at home while my wife went out again with her friends. Went to bed early again for work.

·
Registered
270 Posts
- Went to a Night at the Races fundraiser for our local FD on Friday night and couldn't drink a thing. Ended going home early so I could get to bed to go to work Saturday at 5am.
I'm happy I'm not Shadow Matt.:-D

I'm happy I woke up this morning. (you never know until it happens.)

I happy I got sit on the couch with my boy this morning and watch SpongeBob.

I'm happy my wife let me leave the house when his friends came over.

I'm happy it's officialy Spring in 30 days.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Happy to get my recerts for work out of the way today.
Happy to be going on a TDY tomorrow.
Happy to have new (read that old and free) leather chaps.
Happy to have some free leather stock with which to make a tank bib.
Hmmmm... yeah. Happy I'll be crawling into bed in a few minutes and crashing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts